Why Does Everyone Hate The Class Of 2023?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Jacob wendt

It’s been the talk of the year. All through the school, people have been talking about how much they dislike the freshman class of 2023. Normally, upperclassmen tend to poke fun at the freshman class for being new and not knowing anything, but now it has gotten worse. This has turned from casual teasing, to full blown hatred, and we think it’s time to find out why. I took to the streets and began the interviews.
I asked one anonymous senior why he doesn’t like the freshman, this is what he said.
“They are full blown degenerate scum, most of them anyway. They skip class and get suspended from school. We tend to stay out of their business, but because of their acts we were kicked out of room 208 for not setting a good enough example, even though we haven’t been doing anything wrong.”
Bold words. Although, most people have commented on this. A few freshmen were suspended for a month for sneaking alcohol onto campus, thus causing more hatred to spew out amongst these freshmen.
Another anonymous senior responded to my question with “those [REDACTED] mother [REDACTED] act super [REDACTED] [REDACTED] all the [REDACTED] time. I swear those [REDACTED] are gonna cause this entire school to [REDACTED] explode if they keep acting so [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].”
Again, bold words. Although most people don’t have as compelling arguments. Almost all the other people I tried to interview just responded with “I honestly don’t know why i hate them, I just do”. As you can see, most people are subject to mob mentality. Where if a group of people think one way, everyone else is going to think the same. We never really did give these future criminals a chance to prove themselves.
When I was traveling through the halls to find a freshman worth interviewing, there wasn’t a single freshy roaming the halls. This could mean one of two things. One, they all skipped class and left the school, or two, they are all busy in class. As much as I would like to believe in the first option, the second option seems to make more sense. I really makes you think that we were actually taking (((most))) of these freshmen for granted.
At the end of the day, we can all learn a valuable lesson…NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER IN FOUR YEARS YOU ABSOLUTE SIMPS.