SHS Today

• NO SCHOOL Inservice, March 8

• NO SCHOOL Spring Break, March 11th-15th

• Firefighter I training or Emergency Technician training this summer, Speak to Martha Fleming for more details

• Basketball Regions at SHS March 7-9.

Millionaires Hate Him…

Back to Article
Back to Article

Millionaires Hate Him…

Seth Zimmerman is the pinnacle of greatness. When one attempts to define perfection, it is often easiest to point to Seth. Although people have tried to imitate this success, many have proved it impossible. This article digs deep into the complex workings of Seth’s mind, and will provide you with his secrets to success.

1. Everyone should have goals. Goals often don’t end up fulfilled because people choose unrealistic ones. Seth has only ever had one “to succeed;” he states this goal was achieved “when [he] was born.” Setting a reasonable goal such as this will ensure you’re not disappointed by failure.
  2. Next, it is essential to have role models. Someone you can look up to for advice and motivation is key. Seth suggests choosing someone you relate to. His role model of choice is Gordon Ramsay, for a few reasons: “he is perfect like [himself],” and he is also “great at cooking and would be the perfect slave.” Having a positive mentor can be the difference between failure and success.
  3. Another tip is to not let your emotions cloud your judgment. It is very important to remain professional–no matter what. Seth recognizes this is harder for most people since he himself “never feels pain,” is never “stressed,” and “always satisfied.” Keeping a level head like this will ensure you appear as a master of perfection.
  4. It is chief that one puts only the most important things first. In Seth’s case, this amounts to one shining principle: “money.” If people can forget about little things, they can go strides. Seth’s one focus is “to be happy,” but of course, “money makes [him] happy; it is all about money.” Only focusing on the essentials such as this will further your endeavors.
  5. One extra tip that isn’t entirely necessary, but that can prove helpful is choosing an anthem. An anthem is a theme song, of sorts. This is a song which one can play when feeling down or just in the need of a little pick-me-up. Seth’s anthem of choice is Fireflies by Owl City. “It reminds me of myself in a way,” he stated. Plus, an added bonus is it motivates him to achieve.
  6. The last tip is to remain humble at any  level of success attained. Seth is a prime example of modesty. No matter the situation, he is always respectful and personable. He recognizes that it can be very hard to be humble when you’re superior to all around you, and even though “many people think [he] is a god, [he] is not one.”

Now that you have these super secret tips, you can attempt to reach the glory of Seth Zimmerman. You are equipped to crush the 1% and the cesspool of filth that is Hollywood.

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Millionaires Hate Him…”

1. Sophie Dow on February 1st, 2019 8:59 am

daop like dish sope

2. jswander on February 4th, 2019 3:42 pm

Seth secrets are finally unveiled! Thanks, Sophie!

3. Selma (Seths BFF) (JFK) on March 5th, 2019 2:12 pm

This article is wonderful. Thank you for sharing

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Comics

Soupa Doup 2

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Extracurricular

Drone Program Receives Grant Money

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Pet Spotlight

Pet Spotlight-John’s Seven Snakes

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Basketball

BIGBALLIN Update (C-team and JV)

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Student Opinion

Should Students Be Able to Grade Their Teachers?

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Daisy's Picks

Bird Box

• Millionaires Hate Him…

A Distant Nerd

A Distant Nerd Intro

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Comics

Soupa Doup 1

• Millionaires Hate Him…

Student Opinion

The Detective’s Existence

• Millionaires Hate Him…

A&E

New Year, New You…Maybe?

The Student News Site of Seward High School
Millionaires Hate Him…